I honestly can’t believe l haven’t written in almost a year 😩. I love writing, there are a lot of things love to do that l haven’t done for months. On pondering what happened l realised that my zeal had been drowned by my emotions.
Zeal can be defined as passion, whilst emotion as we know is the l think, l feel mainly associated with our mood.
That my friends is where l got tangled. I allowed how l felt to determine what l did. And my zeal for writing, my passion for doing what l knew was right was stolen by my feelings 😔. Have you ever been there? That my friends is the battle of life.
And l am here to encourage you never to lose your passion.
How then can we stop our zeal from being drowned by our emotions?
- Remember that your emotions lie, they really do. Therefore question them.
- Don’t burn out, Feed your Spirit all the time, and allow God to fill you up, you can’t give what you don’t have.
- Walk by faith not by what you see or how you feel.
- Be future focused, don’t be caught up in the now.
- Walk by the spirit, we are spirit beings, we never walk by how we feel .
*How do you keep your passion?, please share l would love to know .